This no-bake ice cream pie is the ultimate summer dessert! Oreo crust, peanut butter ripple ice cream, tons of peanut butter cups and whipped cream!
This ice cream I shared with you? It was already pretty heavenly but I just had to take it even further. All my life I’ve been a pretty big ice cream pie fanatic (as a kid I used to get one every year for my birthday from Baskin Robbins). It makes sense. You usually start with an Oreo crust (always, always good) and then load it up with your favorite ice cream. Here I decided a full pound of peanut butter cups should be used as well, because why not? Make this dessert when you are having some friends over for a barbeque because it’s something worth sharing. Just know that it may be a little messy to cut. Call it “homey” if you will.
- In a medium bowl, combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter; press mixture down evenly into the bottom of a spring form pan; chill in refrigerator for thirty minutes
- A few minutes before crust is ready to fill, take ice cream out of freezer to soften slightly
- Carefully spread half of ice cream over crust; top with chopped peanut butter cups
- Cover pan with foil and freeze; make stabilized whipped cream
- Spread whipped cream over peanut butter cup layer and place pie back in freezer for at least one hour or until ready to serve