Individual no-bake cheesecakes full of edible cookie dough chunks and sitting on top of a cookie dough Oreo crust I don’t have a lot of pictures for you today (this dessert was not photogenic, but it was tasty!) and I am having major writer’s block. I’ll just blame the winter, it seems to be the […]
I may be on vacation this week eating and drinking my way through Napa, but I’d still stop everything if I had more of these ice cream bars to eat. These Salted Caramel and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Bars were an upgrade or shall I say “how can I make an amazing dessert […]
How has everyone’s week been? My days have just flown by and every night as soon as I finished in the kitchen I practically collapsed in exhaustion. Working more hours lately has meant less time in the gym but my legs have never been so sore. I wear sneakers in the kitchen most of the […]
Some things are too delicious not to share. These M&M Cookie Dough Cups had the potential to be perfectly done and pretty, but my impatience got the best of me and most of the cups ended up jagged and a little funny looking. Luckily they tasted so good I forgot how funky looking they were […]
I love pumpkin and could eat it year round so it should be no surprise that I’m currently craving this treat. If you missed it last time around, you can check out the recipe on Fox!
If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I love peanut butter and chocolate. So for my first recipe post on Fox, I thought I’d share one of my favorite chocolate and peanut butter recipes! Click over to see my recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Brownie Bites. And […]
I can barely believe that 2011 is coming to an end. It was one of those years where January feels like it was a lifetime ago, but in the blink of an eye, my vacation is coming to an end and I’m not quite sure I’ve accomplished everything I needed to. But alas, I think […]
We are just a few days away from Thanksgiving and although I’ve been putting pumpkin in my oatmeal since the end of August (I have no shame), I’m not even close to sick of it. It is actually a miracle that my skin isn’t orange given the fact that I go through the cans of […]
Fudgy brownie bites stuffed with a layer of peanut butter cup cookie dough The apartment is finally starting to feel like home. It isn’t because I unpacked 99% of my things (the other 1% includes books and underwear that is still MIA). It also is not because we finally have shelves in the closet so […]
Do you read Cookies & Cups? If not, you need to. Not only is Shelly hilarious, but she also makes the most delicious and fun desserts in every.single.post. I can not stop drooling over her Chubby Hubby Bars or Pumpkin Dump Cake. Really, I should have an email folder dedicated to the recipes from her […]
- Peanut Butter S’mores Parfaits August 25, 2014
- Keep It Sweet Desserts Weekly Wrap-up 8/23/14 August 23, 2014
- Fudgy Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches August 21, 2014
- The 30 Best Ice Cream Recipes To Make WITHOUT an Ice Cream Maker August 18, 2014
- Keep It Sweet Desserts Weekly Wrap-up 8/16/14 August 16, 2014
- Bianca @ Confessions of a Chocoholic: I love the individual mini servings! Can't go wro...
- Erin | The Law Student\'s Wife: OMG. These are a work of s'mores art! I can't de...
- Jess @ whatjessicabakednext: These parfaits are amazing! Love the PB and s'mor...
- Joanne: My belly is doing a happy dance just looking at th...
- Kayle (The Cooking Actress): omigoooooodnessssss! I am totally in LOVE with the...