With the holiday that celebrates love just around the corner, I thought it was time to share some love with you! What better way to do that than with a gift basket full of some of my favorite sweets?!
And not only that, I’ll be adding a Keep It Sweet Desserts gift certificate to the mix. That way you can get some treats for yourself, too!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Winner Receives: 1 Valentine’s Day Gift Basket for 8-10 people with shipping included (good for UPS Ground shipping anywhere in the US) PLUS a gift certificate for $25 that is eligible for anything on the KeepItSweetDesserts.com website. Both can be used for winner or as gifts. Total value is $90.
- Restrictions: Contest is open to anyone 18 years or older, but products are only available for shipping within the US. Valentine’s Day gift basket to be sent in time for Valentine’s Day delivery unless otherwise requested for a later date this year. Gift Certificate eligible for one year from the date of issue.
- The giveaway is sponsored by me via Keep It Sweet Desserts.
- Giveaway ends at midnight est on Monday February 4th, once giveaway is over, winner will be chosen by a random number generator
- Winner will be contacted by email within 24 hours of contest closing and will have 24 hours to respond. If there is no response after 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Pinterest or Google+.
How to Enter
1. Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment telling me what item you want to try the most
2, Leave separate comments for each of the (4) additional optional entries:
- Follow KISD on Twitter
- Follow KISD on Pinterest
- Follow KISD on Google+
- Share this post on Google+
I’d like to try the Chocolate Lover’s Cookie Box!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies!! I keep dropping hints to my husband but he doesn’t get it
follow on twitter
follow on facebook :D
Definitely the brownie and blondie pack! Thanks so much :)
Followed on facebook :)
I think it’d have to be the KISD perfect chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter filling. Or mocha ganache!
Oooo! Brownies & blondies are my fave, so it’s a no-brainer!
The cookie variety pack so I get a taste of all of them!
Those peanut butter cup stuffed triple chocolate cookies are my pick!
Comment are closed