Happy almost Thanksgiving! In honor of the holiday, I thought I would take a step back from the craziness of life to think about everything I am thankful for. Life can be so stressful. Most people, including myself, take so many of the important things for granted on a daily basis and get stressed about the little things. Thanksgiving is the perfect time to give thanks for the pieces that are going right! Here is my list. What are you thankful for?
- My health and the health of my loved ones
- Having a job in a tough economy
- The ability to blog about my passion
- Glee because it makes me smile
- The ability to laugh so hard I can’t stand up
- Wonderful readers who leave comments that truly make my day
- Leggings- three cheers for elastic waist pants!
- Perfect chocolate desserts
- Books that are so good you can’t put them down but don’t want to finish
- Dinner parties with too much food
- Living in an incredible city
- The first sip of coffee each morning
- Windows Live Writer
- Peanut butter
- Memories of the days before Blackberries
- NY bagels
- Finding a world of bloggers who love food as much as I do
- Ice cream in brownie or pie form; oh who am I kidding, really ice cream in any form
- And most of all, special people in my life like these*
My husband that I’ve been with now for seven years
My family and best parents in the world
My best friends who all live too far away from me
My grandmother, husband and sister – the people I love also love each other!
My aunt and her perfect puppy, Cole
*Even if you aren’t in these pictures, if you are my friend or family member, you still mean the world to me
I’ll be back week with more recipes from my Thanksgiving with Friends!