The other day, I found out that Rachel at The Avid Appetite tagged me in her Stylish Blogger Award and asked that I share 7 things about myself. Rachel is awesome and lives just outside of NYC so I am hoping I get to meet her at some point! This is the first blogger award for me so I couldn’t pass:-)
To accept this award, you have to do four things:
1. Make a post + link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself – I’ll tell you things you don’t already know!
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers so we can share the love - See below
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
- I spent the last couple days of my honeymoon in a hospital in Sardinia. It was one of the scariest experiences of my life.
- We store a slow-cooker and meat slicer in our bedroom. You have to be creative with storage in NYC apartments.
- I am technologically challenged. I have no idea how I operate a blog.
- I am a little bit obsessed with Glee but hate the term “Gleek”. I also hate that there is such a long break mid-season.
- I used to be an investment banker.
- I absolutely hate any form of coconut and can detect even the slightest amount of it in my food.
- I have an ability to eat ice cream like nobody’s business. I don’t believe in eating competitions, but if I entered one for ice cream, I’d win.
Putting this together made me realize how much you might not know about me. Guess it is about that time I
update put together my FAQ page! Leave comments here or email me at KeepItSweetLCL at gmail dot com with any questions that you might have.
Here are the bloggers that I’ve tagged, check them out: