Mini dessert parfaits layered with graham cracker crumble, peanut butter marshmallow mousse, milk chocolate ganache and toasted marshmallows!
I haven’t posted any s’mores recipes for you this summer, I was waiting until I had something extra special. These little parfaits… they certainly are that! Peanut butter and milk chocolate play starring rolls, but the other classic s’mores components are here and prominent. There is marshmallow infused into the peanut butter mousse (gotta love marshmallow fluff!) and then toasted marshmallows top each adorable shot-glass dessert.
I couldn’t resist digging into one for… you know, the good of the photo shoot. Ha, who am I kidding? I just couldn’t resist.
- Graham Cracker Crumble (recipe below)
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Mousse (recipe below)
- Milk Chocolate Ganache (recipe below)
- 28g (~1/2 cup) mini marshmallows
- Put about one teaspoon of graham cracker crumble on the bottom of each shot glass
- Pipe peanut butter mousse into each parfait glass so that they are ⅓ of the way full (you can also use a spoon but I find that this helps for a “cleaner” look)
- Layer each parfait with about one teaspoon of chocolate ganache
- Repeat layers and top each parfait with mini marshmallows; chill in refrigerator until ready to eat
- When ready to serve, use a blow torch to gently char the marshmallows right before serving
I recommend making the components below around the same time, the mousse can be made earlier in the day if needed
Parfaits are best enjoyed immediately but leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator and enjoyed for up to five days
If making for someone who is gluten-intolerant, make sure all ingredients are labeled “gluten-free”
Inspired by these No-Bake S’mores Cheesecakes
- 85g (3/4 cups) finely ground graham cracker crumbs (~5 full sheets)
- 42g (3 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs and butter; set aside until ready to use
- 155g (~1/2 cup) creamy peanut butter, do not use a natural version
- 70g (~1/3 cup) marshmallow fluff
- 175 milliliters (3/4 cup) heavy whipping cream, cold
- In the large bowl of an electric mixer with a paddle attachment, combine peanut butter and fluff on low to medium speed until well combined; set aside
- In a separate large bowl for the electric mixer with whisk attachment, beat cream on medium-high speed just until stiff peaks form (will take a few minutes); mix in the peanut butter mixture on medium speed until smooth and creamy
- 113g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 120 milliliters ( ½ cup) heavy cream
- Place chocolate in a medium heat-safe bowl and set aside
- Pour cream into a medium heavy duty sauce-pan and place over medium heat; bring to boil and remove from heat immediately
- Pour hot cream over chocolate and let stand for 5 minutes; whisk mixture until smooth; use before ganache is set and hard
Too cute. These sound great!
oh my goshhhh, yes!! S’mores are already perfect to me, but add in some peanut butter and give me a spoon?? Even better!!
omigoooooodnessssss! I am totally in LOVE with these parfaits! I NEED! Pinning
:-) Thanks, Kayle!
My belly is doing a happy dance just looking at these! I WANT. All of them.
These parfaits are amazing! Love the PB and s’mores- sooo tasty!
OMG. These are a work of s’mores art! I can’t decide which layer is my favorite, only that I want to dive right into every single one of these glasses!
I love the individual mini servings! Can’t go wrong with these lovely flavors together!
These look so luxurious!!
Thank you, Tash!