SURPRISE!! A few of us are hosting an intimate blogger baby shower for sweet Rachel at The Avid Appetite! Rachel is having a baby girl and I am so thrilled for her and Sean! Rachel is one of my favorite blog friends, we’ve actually had dinner together a couple of times. I’m excited for her and her family and can’t wait to hear/read all about it!
For Rachel’s shower, I did what any person who about negative ten minutes of free time would do, I made a no-bake treat. To make it festive, I topped my little chocolate clusters with some cute little pink candy cane sprinkles. Lucky for Rachel, some of the other bloggers made even more delicious sounding treats, be sure to check them out!
Garlic Mini Monkey Bread from Yums and Loves
Candy Stuffed Peanut Butter Bars from the Lean Green Bean
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple-Marshmallow Filling from Eats Well with Others
Baby Shower Chocolate Clusters from Keep It Sweet Desserts
Congratulations, Rachel! I hope I get to meet your baby girl in person soon:-)
- 12 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 4 sheets graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- Pink sprinkles (or blue for a boy!)
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt by heating in 30-second increments and stirring chocolate in between
- Once chocolate is melted, fold in marshmallows and graham crackers
- Use a large spoon to place clusters on wax paper
- Drop sprinkles over clusters as desired
In case you haven’t seen my Twitter or Facebook rants, things are a little nuts with holiday at Keep It Sweet Desserts! I’ll be back tomorrow with a great cookie recipe and hopefully coherent post!