Around this time every year, I like to see what blog posts you enjoyed the most and compare them to my favorites. There are always a few surprises but definitely some that I agree with (I’m glad you like cookies as much as I do!). Scroll down to see the most popular posts of 2013 and take a look at which recipes I loved the most.
The ten most visited blog posts from 2013:
10. Cookie Butter and Salted Caramel Cookie Sandwiches -I ate these out of the freezer, they were that good, can’t say I’m surprised they made the list!
9. Red Velvet Cupcakes with Blueberry Cream Cheese Icing -I loved how pretty these cupcakes were. Plus the cupcake itself had the best texture!
7. (Fresh) Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Brown Butter Cookies – These were a huge hit in real life as well.
6. Sweet and Salty Candy Bar Blondies -You can personalize these blondies based on the candy you have on hand.
5. Peanut Butter Cup Heath Bar Brown Butter Cookies - You love candy and brown butter, and I love you for it.
4. Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars - I first posted this recipe three years ago! The photos are not good but the recipe is a winner. I made them for Thanksgiving this year.
3. Easy Low Fat Pumpkin Sheet Cake - Sometimes a box mix is the way to go. Easiest cake ever.
2. Mixed Berry Sauce – This sauce was good but I’m always surprised at how popular it is. Go and figure!
1. 22 Easy Dessert Recipes that Make You Seem Like a Pro – These were super popular in 2012 as well.
My ten favorite posts from 2013:
10. Blackberry, Peach and Pistachio Crisp (Gluten-free) – This was a really easy weeknight dessert and perfect for a summer get together. Swap the fruits based on the season.
9. Sweet & Salty Party Cookies (with caramel corn!) – I just loved this cookie.
8. Pistachio Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Buttercream - I made these cupcakes for my dad’s birthday and he definitely approved. When I brought some for a girl’s night they were an enormous hit.
7. Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache – This cake is definitely a splurge but it is so good for a special occasion.
6. Fluffernutter Chocolate Cake – Another cake mix special. The frosting makes it.
6. Lollie’s Blueberry Pie – The sentiment behind this pie is half of why I love it. Plus it tastes amazing.
4. Pink Champagne Cake Pops – I was so excited about these photos and the magazine feature. The thing is, the cake pops also tasted amazing.
3. Vanilla Bean Apple Bundt Cake with Vanilla Bean Caramel Sauce – Matt has not stopped talking about this cake since I made it.
2. Graham Cracker Cookies With Toasted Pumpkin Marshmallow Filling – These cookies did not get the attention they deserved. The filling was unreal and the graham cracker cookies were chewy and delicious.
1. Caramelized White Chocolate Truffle Pumpkin Cupcakes – My love affair with caramelized white chocolate started here. These cupcakes are one of the best things I ate in 2013.
Happy New Year, everyone! Cheers to a 2014 full of many, many delicious sweets!