Individual no-bake cheesecakes full of edible cookie dough chunks and sitting on top of a cookie dough Oreo crust
I don’t have a lot of pictures for you today (this dessert was not photogenic, but it was tasty!) and I am having major writer’s block. I’ll just blame the winter, it seems to be the cause of most problems lately.
I’ll tell you this much, though, these mini cheesecakes are pretty fantastic. Maybe I would put them in a parfait form next time just to make them a little prettier. I do have some extra cookie dough in my freezer so that might not be the worst idea…
- ½ batch Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls (see below)
- 12 Cookie Dough Oreos
- 454g (2 8-ounce packages) cream cheese (light or regular), at room temperature
- 177 milliliters (3/4 cup) sweetened condensed milk (fat free is okay)
- 5 milliliters (1 teaspoon) vanilla extract
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners; place a an Oreo on the bottom of each
- Make cheesecake filling; in the large bowl of an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, beat cream cheese for several minutes until smooth and creamy
- Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla; mix until combined
- Remove bowl from mixer and use a spatula to fold in cookie dough balls
- Use a ladle or large cookie dough scoop to distribute filling over each Oreo
- Cover with seran wrap and chill in overnight
Cheesecakes might be a little messy, just be careful when you unwrap them
- 113g (1/2 cup / 1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 117g (~1/2 cup) light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 53g (~1/4 cup) granulated sugar
- 30 milliliters (2 tablespoons) milk
- 130g (~1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1g (1/4 teaspoon) table salt
- 65g (~1/3 cup) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy; stir in milk
- Gradually stir in flour and salt just until combined
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Use a teaspoon to scoop dough and roll into balls (1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon in size); Place in an airtight container and chill in freezer until ready for use
This post contains affiliate links.
Make something from the blog? Be sure to share it on Instagram with the tag #KeepItSweetDesserts.
You might also like:
Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Bar
Monster Cookie Dough Ice Cream
I love no bake desserts but haven’t tried cheesecakes yet – these do sound pretty awesome! And yes, I can imagine that making them into parfaits would be cute!
Great way to use those cookie dough oreos! I’m sharing a massive cake I made tomorrow with the cookie dough oreos I snatched up. I really want to try the marshmallow ones too.
Oh I need to see your cake!!
I’m gonna need at least a dozen of these puppies! :)
If I made these I probably would eat every single one. They sound (and look!) amazing!!!
I like the parfait idea!! Cheesecake mixture with crushed up oreos sounds fantastic
First of all – WHERE DID YOU FIND COOKIE DOUGH OREOS?! Second of all..swooning. These are heavenly.
I got them at Target but I’ve started to see them at some regular markets too. Let me know if you “need” me to pick up a package for you:-)
I need to get my hands on the cookie Dough Oreos!! And then do this with them. Looks amazing! :)
If I find Cookie Dough Oreos my “all things in moderation” plan is in jeopardy.
This is brilliant and could totally get me in trouble. Might need you to send help!
These little cheesecakes look seriously addicting!
Wow these look so rich and evil! Yum!!!
What a yummy treat! I have had writers block too lately….I think the cold weather has frozen my brain.
Whoa, cheesecake on top of an Oreo?! These will ruin my diet for sure!