What a difference a week makes! Things have been going a lot better here and I’m feeling SO much more human. I actually had a pretty productive week and got a couple of things done that weren’t even on my to-do list. Shocking! We have a fun weekend planned including birthday celebrations and Super Bowl eating watching. Speaking of which, here are some desserts you should add to your list for the big game:
- Brown Butter Cookie Dough Dip (dessert dip!)
- Chewy Chocolate Covered Pretzel Bars (super easy crowd-pleaser)
- Ginger Pecan Candy Crack (because crack.)
- Grown-up Puppy Chow Popcorn (we loved this)
- Hot Cocoa Cookies (who doesn’t love super chocolatey cookies?)
- Mini M&M Cookies (mini cookies are great for snacking)
- Peanut Butter Cup Football Cookie Cake (so festive and insanely delicious)
- Sweet and Salty Candy Bar Blondies (a long-time reader favorite)
Someone was surprisingly enthusiastic about wearing a hat!
Now for this week’s updates….
New posts on the blog:
Vanilla M&M Shortbread Cookies
Fudgy Brownies with Fluffy Vanilla Buttercream
This week’s most popular recipe/blog post:
Five favorite things I pinned all week:
Cookie Monster Cake from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
The Best Chocolate Cupcakes from Handle the Heat
Lemon Pound Cake Bars from Bake or Break
Banana-Graham S’mores Cake Supreme from Sweetapolita
Dulce de Leche and Chocolate Mousse Jars from Gastro Senses
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!
aww I love the hat! and yayyy for a better week!!!! That list of super bowl party food options sounds AMAZINGGG
Those Vanilla M&M Shortbread cookies look so tempting.
P.S. That baby is sooo cute ♥
Thank you so much, Summer!