2015 was a big year for me. It started out slow on the blog as I was consumed with a newborn baby. But as L grew, I became more comfortable as a mom and found my blogging groove again. It felt good to put hard work into something I was passionate about and as I look back through the year of posts, I’m actually pretty proud of myself for all that I did. Take a look at reader favorites and mine as well. Let me know what yours was, too!
The ten most visited recipe posts from 2015:
10. Fresh Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Brown Butter Cookies – Many readers have made and loved them.
9. How to Make Salted Caramel Without a Candy Thermometer (gf)– I make this recipe ALL the time.
8. Easy Low Fat Pumpkin Sheet Cake– Super easy and only a few ingredients needed!
7. No Churn Lemon Ice Cream (gf) – So refreshing!
6. Peanut Butter Caramel Candy Cups (gf) – Not surprising at all, look at those babies.
5. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Dough Balls – Easy, healthy and no-bake!
4. Pink Champagne Cake Pops– One of my very favorite party treats!
3. The 30 Best Ice Cream Recipes to Make Without an Ice Cream Maker – Great round-up from KISD and others.
2. Mixed Berry Sauce (gf) – Year after year, this is always a reader favorite!
1. No Churn Cookie Butter Ice Cream – I clearly need to make this again soon!
My ten favorite recipes from 2015:
10. Lemon Truffles (gf) – I know, lemon AND white chocolate in my top ten. That speaks volumes for this recipe!
9. Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – I’ve gotten great feedback from friends and readers on this cookie.
8. Oreo Pound Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing – This cake was such a hit that it was requested for multiple birthdays this year.
7. Drumstick Ice cream Cake – This was so much fun to make and eat.
6. Milk Chocolate Tart with Peanut Butter Pretzel Crust – Only four ingredients and no-bake but decadent and fancy at the same time!
5. Gingersnap Peach Crumble Ice Cream – Don’t forget the brown butter and bourbon in there.
4. Blueberry Crisp Ice Cream (gf) – Let’s just say that the calories I burned breastfeeding were well-used.
3. Peanut Butter Caramel Bars – Peanut butter, caramel and chocolate. Need I say more?
2. Brown Butter Banana Cake with Brown Butter Cream Cheese Icing – One of the best cakes I’ve ever made, no question.
1. Fudgy Mocha Chip Brownies with Espresso Sea Salt – My new go-to brownie recipe and one I’ve now made many times.